Metro Community Housing Association is a non-profit, community based agency providing support and residential services to persons who have experienced mental health difficulties.
"To provide a range of community based services to individuals who have experienced mental health difficulties."
1. To provide supportive living environments.
2. To enable individuals to enhance their capacity for determination.
3. To support individuals in achieving their personal goals.
4. To provide advocacy services on personal and social policy levels for persons who have experienced mental health difficulties.
5. To work in collaboration with other community resources that can be of assistance to our clients.
6. To provide our services on a not-for-profit basis.